Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 26, 2012

A lot has happened!!!

            Well a lot has happened since my last post!! John had his first birthday In August!! We had a farm themed Birthday and had our families over to celebrate with us!! John is now almost 19 months old, he is the most wonderful little boy I know! He walks up to me and says "Hi Momma!" He loves to give kisses and blow you kisses. Some of his favorite things to do is play with our phone, ride the quad with Daddy and watch Elmo. When we go to the park he would rather watch the kids play than play himself, and he loves to laugh! John is the pickiest eater ever some days he will eat and other days not so much!
          
           Well October 19th We had a very special little mirracle, Emma Renee she was 8lbs 22 inches long! I started having contractions on the 18th but I told Jordan to go ahead and go hunting! I figured it would be awhile and they had only been going on for 2 hrs (started at 3:30pm) So he went, well contractions became closer about 5 to 6 minutes apart, I started to call him and tell him to come home since we still had to drop John off at Grandma's and Grandpa's and we lived an hr away from the hospital. he finally showed up and we headed out! We got to the hospital around 8pm and Emma appeard at 12:46am! She is perfect!! John came to see her and didnt have much to do with her but he did enjoy his vanilla cup cake!!

         Emma is now 5 months old and let me tell you, she is a "old" 5 month old, she has now 2 teeth and she rolls constantly! John and her were both sick and she took it like a champ as for her brother he needed more love and attention! She does sleep pretty good at night from about 9pm to 7am but doesnt take many naps during the day!  She loves to see people and she loves to smile! John melts my heart when he goes up to her and gives her kisses and says "hi Emma!"

             I cant imagine my life without my two angels, Yes they are close in age (14months) and yes some people think I am crazy but I wouldnt trade them for the world! I love how close in age they are and I love how close they are already! When John talks to Emma she smiles from ear to ear!

No comments:

Post a Comment