Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

Florida!!!!

                    On April 5th we are heading to Florida!! I am super excited, as a child we visited Florida many times and I am excited to bring John for the first time!! We are flying out of Grand Rapids, so it will be John's first flight!! I am so nervous about the flight, but he is such a lay back kinda of baby, so I think he will do just fine!! The rest of my family is already down there (Well not all of them, Chad and Kristen wont make it this year because their getting MARRIED!!!!) We are heading to Disney world, we will be going to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom!!!

         I hope everyone else has a great spring break!!!

1 comment: