Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

~Life~

         John had his first ear infection, but truly was a champ through the entire thing!! Even while in pain he still had such a beautiful smile!!

                                           ( while we waited at the doctors)
       John can get on all four's but can figure out how to crawl!! But I think it will be soon, but not sure if I am ready for him to start crawling then I know he is getting bigger and that makes me sad!!! It wont be long and he will be crawling! This month he also started going to a babysitter, her name is Sally and she is wonderful for John! John also has other little kids to play with, which makes me so happy! (But not to forget everyone else that watches John for us, you guys are wonderful as well!!!)
         Jordan may have some exciting news for our family soon!! We are praying that he will be able to have this new experience! As for me I am still waiting to hear back from Saint Mary's. I am still crossing my fingers and praying!
          Well I am now 15 weeks and 4 days pregnant!!! It is going by so incredibly fast, soon we will find out what the sex of the baby will be, probably late may! I think it will be a girl, Jordan thinks a boy!! Either way I am so excited!
                                          (This was me at 14 weeks 5 days)
        Much Love to all of you!!!!
                         ~Lindsey~

No comments:

Post a Comment