Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

May ALREADY????

       It is so hard to believe that it is already May, time is sure flying by!!!! I am 16 weeks and 6 days pregnant, it is flying by also! On Tuesday I have another doctors appointment, at this appointment we will set up the date for an ultrasound!! I still feel like we are having a little girl but we will find out!!
      John is recovering well from his ear infection, he has had a nasty cough and cold but its definitely getting better. His appetite is coming back also! He has scooted a few times, so not long and he will be crawling!!! Oh I'm so excited for him to crawl, but at the same point I say NO DON'T CRAWL YET, where has my baby gone!!! He is growing so fast!! Already 8 months old!!
     Jordan had an interview in Marshall but is still waiting to hear back from them. He also has started his summer soft ball league, and his first game is May 12th! I always enjoyed going to his games.
       As for me, I did hear back from Saint Mary's and I did not get the job at 3 lacks, but I have another interview on the oncology floor. I am praying that I will be able to get this job! I also want to go back to school so bad, I am hoping the fall of 12 I will be able to. I want a better job and be able to be comfortable with our finances, but also do something I love. I do love what I do now, but I want to further my education.
     On April 30th, I gained a new sister in law!!! Chad and Kristen got married, it was a beautiful wedding and John looked so cute in his suite!!!

         Much Love
               Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment