Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

NEW JOB!!!!

          I GOT THE JOB AT SAINT MARY'S!!!! I am so happy and excited! Jordan didn't get the job in Marshall but he is working right now at Paul Maines, it is a potato farm. He drives tractor all day and if you know Jordan you know that he loves tractors! We are both praying that everything works out for the both of us.
          I am 18 weeks and 4 days pregnant, time is sure flying! Next Monday we will find out if we will be having Emma Renee or Noah ????? (We haven't decided on a middle name!) My mom will be going with me to the ultrasound because Jordan cant get the time off of work cause he needs to have Friday off for John surgery. Today my mom and I were looking at baby items at the store and my mom said something to John about having a baby sister. John looked at me with this look like "she's kidding, right?" It was so cute!

         John is doing so good, still hasn't mastered crawling yet but he is trying! He loves his bath times, he splishes and a splashes! He is doing so well!












         

2 comments:

  1. 100% adorable that kiddo of yours is :)

    I am so happy for your job! Praying for Jordan to get his too :)

    ReplyDelete