Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Baby Girl

                 We are having a GIRL!!! I am so excited, I will have a little boy and a little girl! I had asked the ultrasound tech 3 times to make sure she was a girl! Jordan wasn't able to go with me and he couldn't wait for me to get home so I told him over the phone. He did not believe me at all, he kept telling me I was lying. I think he was in shock cause he didn't say much, haha! Later when I called him you could tell he was more excited he told me he had to go buy a shot gun to scare all the little boys away! Her name will be Emma Renee!!
               John is doing very well, he can sit up now from a laying position and is still trying to crawl! On Monday he had his 9 month check up, he is a little guy at only 17lbs 11.5 oz! So we are trying to feed him alot more, and he will go back in 6 weeks for a weight check! He has his surgery on Friday, we still don't have a time on when his surgery is which is kind of a bummer especially cause John cant eat eight hours prier, then the next 4 hrs he can have clear liquids, and then nothing 4 hours before! I pray that it is in the morning so he can sleep through most of the suffering of not eating! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment