Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Wonderful Mothers Day

       I had such a wonderful mothers day!!! Jordan and John went shopping for me and bought me a ice cream maker!! If you know me, you know that I LOVE ICE CREAM!! It looks like an old fashion ice cream maker with a crank handle, but also has a motor on it to. I was super excited and happy with my first mothers day gift!!!

       Jordan had to work on mother's day, but I was fortunate to have the day off. Early that morning before Jordan left for work, we went and had breakfast at Margo's with his parents and grand parents! After breakfast John and I went home, he took a nap and I cleaned! After his nap we headed to buy Grandma Kraft a beautiful hanging basket. Then we went to her house and had some cake!! John loved the cake, he was such a mess and he was willing to share if you wanted to lick it off his fingers!! We were going to go for a walk with grandma, but when we got to the park John was passed out, so we decided just to let him sleep! When we got home we played for the rest of the evening!

       On Monday, my mom and Kitri came over and we headed to the park! John loved the swings, and Kitri loved playing on everything. Tuesday I had a doctor appointment, the babies heart beat was 152 and on May 23rd we will find out if we are having another beautiful baby boy or a beautiful baby girl! After my doctor's appointment, John and I went to the zoo with Rachel, Stephanie, Blake and Dylan! I was kinda disappointed that they didn't have more to see at the zoo! I really want to go to the zoo in Detroit and the Binder zoo. I hope we can make it there this summer!
      John will be having surgery on May 27th it is an out patient surgery. I am more nervous for this than he is, I understand that its a common surgery but he still has to have anesthesia. He has epipasibus (Have no clue if this is how you spell it, but its the best I can do!) It means that Johns urethra is to low on his penis and it is shaped like a D instead of an O, so they are going to move the urethra up and shape it into an O. This surgery is more of a cosmetic surgery than a life and death surgery. If he doesn't get this, then he may always have to pee sitting down. John has been trying to crawl, he gets on all 4's and cant figure out how to move! He gets so upset and cries, its sad but cute at the same time. He looks at me with this look that says "Mom please help me!!" It is so cute, I just look at him and say "You can do it little man!"
   Jordan had his interview in Marshall and it seemed to go well. He will be going down there on Sunday and staying for a few days to work there. The owner (Ben), wants to make sure that Jordan like it there before putting his two weeks in and also to make sure that they can work well together!! Ben is from the Netherlands, I think this is awesome cause I am dutch!! Hopefully by the end of next week we will know for sure if he has the job or not! Please continue to pray from him and our family, this would be such a huge blessing.
    As for me, I had another interview with Saint Mary's today on the Oncology floor. I think it went a lot more smoothly than my last interview. She told me that I should hear back in a week. It is kind of bitter sweet at the moment, because if Jordan gets this Job we will be moving, but I may still take this job until our house sells, and look into seeing if there is a trinity health by Marshall so I maybe able to transfer there. But we will see what happens first.
    Well this month is flying bye, and the last two weeks are going to be really busy for us. But as a family we are doing well and having a great time just living our life!!

Much love to all
   ~Lindsey~

3 comments:

  1. even though we talk all the time, i love to read your updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Thank You, I went on yours and ready your first few months! It was neat to see your family back three years ago!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww poor John!! His effort to crawl cracks me up! Just wait until he figures it out and he doesn't stop. I can just pictures him giggling time after time!

    ReplyDelete